Find Answers - Answer Detail Page


Where can I obtain a criminal history for an individual?
Available Information:

This record can be requested from the Federal Bureau of Investigations' website or call FDLE (Florida Department of Law Enforcement) at 850-410-8109.
E-mail addresses are public record under Florida Law and are not exempt from public-records requirements. If you do not want your e-mail address to be subject to being released pursuant to a public-records request do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by telephone or in writing, via the United States Postal Service.